With an engine that can vary from 200 to 350 HP you experience the thrill of traveling at over 50 knots.
Technical data sheet
|Length overall||8.2 m|
|Dry displacement||0.9 t|
|Tank capacity||300 L|
|Engine (max)||350 HP|
|Person on board||12|
|Tubes diameter||65 cm|
|Boat design category CE||B/C|
With R 8.2 you have the speed and comfort of a high-performance Rib, perfect also for medium-long routes. R 8.2 is an inflatable boat built entirely in 5083 marine aluminum alloy, which is about 30% lighter compared to an equal fiberglass structure.
R 8.2 is fully customizable.
No series production for the Bayamo Ribs: each specimen is made with artisan care and high technology.
On the R 8.2 you install the engine you prefer, with an engine that can vary from 200 to 350 HP. Experience the thrill of traveling at almost 50 knots. You can customize the boat as you like by choosing, in addition to the engine, several other options such as the color of the hull and deck, the choice of teak on deck or on the platforms, the technologies of the navigation system.
The spaces of the Rib R 8.2 are large, for a very comfortable life on board. You lean on the bolster and from the driving console you have everything under control. Reach easily the sundeck at the bow, the U-shaped sofa in the dinette and the stern platforms with foldable ladder. You can equip the guide bolster with a foldaway mini-kitchen complete with fridge, stove and sink.
R 8.2 uses volumes to the millimeter with capacious lockers to have everything at hand, immediately and with practicality. For example, in the bow there is the locker that can be set up for nautical camping, while the compartment with toilet is concealed in the front of the driving console.
The Rib R 8.2 is trailerable: it is 8.2 m long and 3.08 m wide, which become 2.5 from deflated.
A rebel soul in an aluminium body.
Bayamo is an aluminum rib with a double-stepped hull: it is faster and more stable, but consumes less than a classic hull.
- — White tube Hypalon-Neoprene – ORCA 866 (1670 dtex)
- — White color for hull and deck
- — Double step hull
- — Cockpit with front door
- — Bolster with standard compartment
- — Gas spring on the front locker
- — Antiskid paint on deck
- — Fuel tank 255 L
- — Fuel system with pre-filters
- — Grey cushion set
- — Elettrical system predisposition (battery excluded)
- — LED navigation lights
- — Horn
- — Stainless steel handles
- — Hanging hooks
- — Automatic bilge pump
- — Elettric inflator
- — Stern platforms
- — Power steering with tube predisposition
- — Omologation category C
- — Mandatory CE documentation
- — Custom hull and deck metallized paint
- — Anti-fouling
- — Aluminium roll-bar welded on the structure
- — Bimini top
- — Aluminium T-Top on the cockpit
- — Anchor windlass whit stainless steel anchor 7.5 kg and 25 t chain
- — Digital Meter counter
- — Multif. display Raymarine Axiom 7″-9″-12″
- — Multif. display Raymarine Element 7″-9″-12″
- — Raymarine Ray53 VHF
- — Audio system with 4 speakers
- — Raymarine Digital Switching
- — Shower system with tank
- — Sink with tap and water connection
- — Cooker with predisposition for gas system
- — Chemical toilet
- — Marine toilet with black water tank
- — Front locker for nautical camping
- — Additional fuel tank
- — Retractable ladder
- — Fridge 12 V
- — Syntethic teak on the stern platforms
- — Syntehtic teak on the whole deck
- — Courtesy lights
- — Underwater lights
- — Battery charger and shore cable
- — Dinette table with removable pole
- — Minimum engine output: 200 HP
- — Maximum engine output: 350 HP
BAYAMO – SEA IDENTITY reserve the right to change prices and characteristics without advice.
Contact us for more information and prices firstname.lastname@example.org